Greenoak is a company with a passion for everything wood. We believe the use of wood adds beauty and warmth to any home. Used from sustainable sources, wood can also have a much lower environmental impact on our world than other materials.
Over the years, we have built our joinery workshop up from a small space in a converted stable block to the two industrial units we have today.
Our workshop contains some of the latest equipment with our newest machine arriving from Austria just a few months ago. Our machinery helps us to make the solutions we can offer our customers as broad and effective as possible.
We also have a dedicated finishing room where we spray all our joinery products with the latest water-based paint and stain products, giving a long-lasting and high quality finish. We can colour-match based on RAL codes.
We use engineered timber for our external products (windows, doors etc.), so gone are the days of excessive movement of timber through seasonal conditions. Alongside the 8-year re-paint period for our external products, this gives wood both beauty and longevity.
So please contact us about your idea or project – if it involves wood, we can help:
- Doors (internal, external, bi-folding). We can also do door matching, i.e. making new doors for an extension to match existing doors in the older part of the house
- Conservatories and sunrooms
- Templating and refurbishment of existing joinery elements
- Cabinetry, storage solutions, shelving – everything you would need to make sure things have a place.
- Kitchens and replacement cupboard doors for kitchens
- Additions to off the shelf kitchens to give them a more bespoke feel.
- Timber framed garden buildings and oak frames
Please click on images to enlarge.